PROFESSIONAL & IMPARTIAL

jeremy 21:06:2016

Labels

Friday, July 18, 2014

I saw a UFO in Sun City


Phoenix Lights, March 1997.

Phoenix Lights, March 1997.
Posted: Wednesday, July 16, 2014 3:45 pm

By Tina Gamez, Daily News-Sun

World UFO Day was July 2. Do you believe?


Many people who were living in Arizona March 13, 1997, will recall the Phoenix Lights sighting. The unidentified flying object was reportedly seen from Tucson to the Nevada state line. Even Arizona’s governor, Fife Symington III, saw it.

But what the thousands saw was months later after I had seen my own UFO going home from work one Thursday night in November 1996.


It was huge and flying low. The lights covered the sky, and I could barely keep my eyes on the road as I looked up through my windshield. What I saw did not resemble the “V” formation everyone else saw in 1997.

The UFO I saw was moving very slowly and quietly toward me as I headed south on 91st Avenue, almost to McDowell Road. It had multicolored lights: white, yellow and red. It was right over me as I got to McDowell. I was looking in disbelief. Then the lights went dark, and I could barely make out a dark object overhead. After some 15 seconds passed, I saw other multiple flying objects farther away with their colored lights and they suddenly moved into formation and sped away westward at a very fast rate of speed and were gone.

I hurried home, ran in the house and told my husband about it. He found it all amusing and poked fun at me while I was running around scared and went back outside to see if I could spot them again. Maybe they were still hanging around. No luck. What I had seen was gone.


At work the following day, I told my story to a co-worker who said he’d seen the same thing on a different night. He and his family were intrigued with the whole thing, so they’d go to the Estrella Mountains, park and wait to see if they could see them again. He said there was no way this had anything to do with Luke Air Force Base because he had spent a lot of time checking out what was flying in and out of Luke at night and never saw anything that came remotely close to what we saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

moon

x way live


“Glory to God in the highest, and on Earth

Peace, Good Will toward men.”

This Christmas, Give Peace.


logo

logo


Cameron Diaz UFOs





David Blackford //

rd


info@exopoliticsportugal.com

keshe

Dennis


PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION


Dennis Kucinich: No war with Russia



No to War, Hot or Cold, with Russia
11,474
of 15,000 signatures



Any citizien of any country can sign this
petition


prg




Instructions HERE

The Congressional Hearing Initiative is a
project of
Paradigm Research Group



esoteric



SUBTITLES IN ENGLISH, ESPAÑOL, PORTUGUÊS

Click upon the circle after the small square for captions

SOCPOR OVNILOGIA

OUR FAMILY OF THE STARS

UFO VIDEOS