PROFESSIONAL & IMPARTIAL

jeremy 21:06:2016

Labels

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

New York Witness Reports Alien In Space Suit Entered His Home


Tuesday, February 10, 2015


The Witness Described the Entity As Very Strange

 

Artist Likeness


A New York witness in Suffolk County reported being woken up by a sound and seeing an entity standing nearby, according to testimony in Case 63119 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

The witness was asleep in his bed when he woke to a “weird buzzing sound.”

 “And I turned and looked and saw some kind of creature about 5 foot, 3 inches, standing silently in my bathroom doorway staring down at me,” the witness stated.

The witness described the entity.


“He wore a blueish spacesuit of some kind and had black boots on up to his knees. The outfit covered the whole body except its neck and face, which was horrible looking and very strange. He had a sad look on his face and it appeared like its skin was very wrinkled or had a melted-like appearance.”

The Suffolk County, NY, witness said he was awoken from sleep by a noise and saw an entity standing near his bed. (Credit: Google)

The Suffolk County, NY, witness said he was awoken from sleep by a noise and saw an entity standing near his bed.

The witness became very frightened at this point and yelled out and tried to move away.

“I couldn't move. Then I immediately passed out, which I’d never do if I’m facing something like that – an ugly spaceman in my house. I think it knocked me out somehow even though he just stood still and didn't move towards me.”

The witness woke up five hours later and the entity was gone.

“I wasn't sure about reporting this, but I thought after two days went by that maybe someone has seen this creature before. I pray I never see it ever again. I found a weird lump on my back around the shoulder blade that was never there before. And I have a weird pain in my shoulder now. It’s terrible these aliens can come in your home unannounced and late at night. That scares me a lot. I haven’t slept since it occurred.”

The witness also has a memory of an orb.

“I also remember seeing a bright white, glowing orb float past my bathroom window three days before this incident happened. I thought the orb was strange and didn't pay it any more mind. It was the size of a baseball and was very luminescent. Light came off it like a tail and floated very much like a ghost and was silent. Maybe that’s how they find people. I’m no expert – just a wild guess.”



No comments:

Post a Comment

moon

x way live


“Glory to God in the highest, and on Earth

Peace, Good Will toward men.”

This Christmas, Give Peace.


logo

logo


Cameron Diaz UFOs





David Blackford //

rd


info@exopoliticsportugal.com

keshe

Dennis


PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION


Dennis Kucinich: No war with Russia



No to War, Hot or Cold, with Russia
11,474
of 15,000 signatures



Any citizien of any country can sign this
petition


prg




Instructions HERE

The Congressional Hearing Initiative is a
project of
Paradigm Research Group



esoteric



SUBTITLES IN ENGLISH, ESPAÑOL, PORTUGUÊS

Click upon the circle after the small square for captions

SOCPOR OVNILOGIA

OUR FAMILY OF THE STARS

UFO VIDEOS