PROFESSIONAL & IMPARTIAL

jeremy 21:06:2016

Labels

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Object Changes from Triangle to Circle in North Carolina




UFO Depiction

UFO Depiction

Published: 6:02 PM 5/26/2015


I said drones don't change shape or do loops...

Charlotte, North Carolina - 05-23-15

Friend (SF) & I were leaving Goodwill in Charlotte - I looked up at the sky and mentioned how beautiful the clouds and sky looked.

I saw what at first looked like a black bird flying just below the clouds, but at what I estimated to be at least 2 miles high.

As I watched a few seconds, I called my friend's name to see what I was seeing. I said "That's not a bird."

My friend said "It's not flapping its wings." We watched as it swirled around, doing a loop and flying like a bird would, but never changing its triangle shape.


It reversed course to the east, changed to a circle, flew around about a short while, then took off to the north at a fast clip... way too fast for a bird.

Friend thought it might be a drone. I said drones don't change shape or do loops... they fly a straight path. He admitted that it was odd.

This is my third UFO sighting. First time - smoking in parking lot at work, and saw a white tic-tac shaped object fly a straight path into the only cloud in the sky and never come out the other side.

Second time - driving on Tryon St. near 485, pulled over to read written directions. Looked at row of houses about 200 yds. away to see what looked like a thick, black, domino-shaped object very slowly drifting over the houses.

Saw longest side of object from my perspective. It was wider than the house it was floating over. Behind it, I saw a plane taking off from Charlotte-Douglas airport. Once I arrived at party, told people there, who laughed and said I must've just seen a plane.


No one wants to believe, I guess, that such things exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

moon

x way live


“Glory to God in the highest, and on Earth

Peace, Good Will toward men.”

This Christmas, Give Peace.


logo

logo


Cameron Diaz UFOs





David Blackford //

rd


info@exopoliticsportugal.com

keshe

Dennis


PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION


Dennis Kucinich: No war with Russia



No to War, Hot or Cold, with Russia
11,474
of 15,000 signatures



Any citizien of any country can sign this
petition


prg




Instructions HERE

The Congressional Hearing Initiative is a
project of
Paradigm Research Group



esoteric



SUBTITLES IN ENGLISH, ESPAÑOL, PORTUGUÊS

Click upon the circle after the small square for captions

SOCPOR OVNILOGIA

OUR FAMILY OF THE STARS

UFO VIDEOS