PROFESSIONAL & IMPARTIAL

jeremy 21:06:2016

Labels

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Witness Says He Is Stunned And Puzzled After Taking UFO Photo


Tuesday, May 12, 2015


Stunned stargazer says 'I've never seen anything like this before' after making mysterious discovery

The 60-year-old enthusiast was snapping photos near a science centre, but when analysing the images later he realised he may have made a shocking discovery

Kenneth Parsons believes he has seen and photographed a UFO

A stargazer could not believe his eyes after analysing a photograph he took near a planetarium showing what he believes must be an alien spacecraft.

Kenneth Parsons, 60, captured the image of the disc-shaped UFO near the Winchester Science Centre and Planetarium in Hampshire.


But upon analysing his photos later that day, he came across one mysterious image which he could not explain.

He said: "I took many photos, both of the architecture there and the surrounding countryside.

"When I later reviewed the taken pictures on my PC, I noticed something in the air on one image, although I hadn't seen anything flying past at the time of recording this particular view.

UFO? Stargazer Kenneth Parsons has snapped what he believes to be an alien spacecraft


"Naturally I first thought I had merely caught an insect close to the lens of my camera, or maybe a bird.

"After enlargement I began to realise, instead, what has been captured is a disc-shaped aerial object in the background - or midfield I guess you could call it - a mile away or so I would estimate.

"For those who may think this is merely a bug or a bird I advise you to look much more closely at the picture.

The unexplained object has the stargazer puzzled

"I'm no expert on wildlife, but in all my days I swear I have never seen a bug or bird like this before."

Ken, from Farnborough, believes the object could have appeared briefly while travelling through a wormhole.

He added: "It's nothing to fear.  
      

"These phenomena follow you from childhood."

No comments:

Post a Comment

moon

x way live


“Glory to God in the highest, and on Earth

Peace, Good Will toward men.”

This Christmas, Give Peace.


logo

logo


Cameron Diaz UFOs





David Blackford //

rd


info@exopoliticsportugal.com

keshe

Dennis


PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION


Dennis Kucinich: No war with Russia



No to War, Hot or Cold, with Russia
11,474
of 15,000 signatures



Any citizien of any country can sign this
petition


prg




Instructions HERE

The Congressional Hearing Initiative is a
project of
Paradigm Research Group



esoteric



SUBTITLES IN ENGLISH, ESPAÑOL, PORTUGUÊS

Click upon the circle after the small square for captions

SOCPOR OVNILOGIA

OUR FAMILY OF THE STARS

UFO VIDEOS