PROFESSIONAL & IMPARTIAL

jeremy 21:06:2016

Labels

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Large Lights Blink Simultaneously over Lexington, Kentucky



 UFO Depiction
UFO Depiction
Published: 1:06 PM 6/8/2015
... stayed in the same formation the entire time.

Lexington, Kentucky - 06-04-15

Shape: Light - Duration: 10 minutes

Two extremely large red lights on a diagonal blinking simultaneously and moving very slowly for about 10 minutes. No sound.

I am a retired 64 year old woman, and not crazy!

I was walking the dogs at 10:30pm. I noticed two very large red lights blinking simultaneously about 5-600 (maybe more) feet apart on a diagonal.


I quickly put the dogs in the house and grabbed my cell phone to film the unusual lights. Nothing seemed to be showing up on my phone at all. (Later, I was able to capture a section of the video that shows light streaks and not the two red orbs.)

I continued to watch them until they were out of sight - about 10 minutes. There was no sound, and they were moving extremely slow. They stayed in the same formation the entire time.

These lights were too large to be from any plane and the angle was like nothing I have seen before. Had it been a plane, I would have heard some kind of sound and the lights would not have been on a diagonal or as large as they were.

I have never seen anything fly this slowly and still stay in the air.


This is my second sighting in Lexington. The last unusual sighting was a large white light - like a very large star - that moved very quickly with no sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

moon

x way live


“Glory to God in the highest, and on Earth

Peace, Good Will toward men.”

This Christmas, Give Peace.


logo

logo


Cameron Diaz UFOs





David Blackford //

rd


info@exopoliticsportugal.com

keshe

Dennis


PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION


Dennis Kucinich: No war with Russia



No to War, Hot or Cold, with Russia
11,474
of 15,000 signatures



Any citizien of any country can sign this
petition


prg




Instructions HERE

The Congressional Hearing Initiative is a
project of
Paradigm Research Group



esoteric



SUBTITLES IN ENGLISH, ESPAÑOL, PORTUGUÊS

Click upon the circle after the small square for captions

SOCPOR OVNILOGIA

OUR FAMILY OF THE STARS

UFO VIDEOS