PROFESSIONAL & IMPARTIAL

jeremy 21:06:2016

Labels

Friday, June 19, 2015

UFO CASEBOOK-- Flying Object Drops from Sky, Stops Dead in Florida: Pictures Taken

Flying Object Drops from Sky, Stops Dead in Florida: Pictures Taken


Published: 1:17 PM 6/13/2015

Flying Object Drops from Sky, Stops Dead in Florida: Pictures Taken

... object drop(ped) out of the sky and stopped dead.

Clearwater, Florida - 05-30-15

I was walking my dog and was walking easy. She started acting very scared and tried to run for home. I looked around to see if something spooked her.

I looked up and saw this object drop out of the sky and stopped dead, it didn't slow down. It just stopped and hovered about 500 feet away from me, and about 700 feet from me, and hovering about 3 buildings from my home.

I didn't hear anything, smell anything, I did however feel a buzz-like sensation. I honestly thought something was going to happen to me, my adrenaline was pumping hard and it took everything in me not to run and stand as still as possible.


This is not me, I am a very curious person and want to figure out any mystery that I come across. It has served me well many of times, but has also been a disservice at times. I thought I was going to get abducted, hurt or God forbid; killed.

After a few (seemingly) seconds I remembered I had my phone on me and went to grab it. However, I noticed the phone (Moto G) was very, very slow (also not typical, I pride myself on keeping my computers and such in optimal running condition), after a few seconds I got the camera app running and snapped a few pictures; after the 4th or 5th, the phone shut off and over heated.

The vessel then out of nowhere, shot west towards the Gulf of Mexico. I didn't see it after then. The dog calmed down and looked at me like if she was saying (can we go the hell home now?), and we run home.

I get home and my wife asks me where have I been. She says I was gone for almost a half an hour. I don't think I was abducted, I think I got so lost in the moment that I lost track of time.

I tried to get my phone back on, but she wouldn't boot. I opened the back up and the battery was hot as hell. The battery shorted out. (No I don't have it, lithium ion batteries can burn skin if they rupture). I got a new battery and it booted up and saw the pictures.

I showed my wife and son and they both believe it was a unmanned drone. I don't believe it is a drone. I am a huge fan of aircraft and know every make, model, shape and size of all human made craft. This was not in any category of craft that I know of.


And on top of that, all human craft make noise because of the motors.

Flying Object Drops from Sky, Stops Dead in Florida: Pictures Taken

Flying Object Drops from Sky, Stops Dead in Florida: Pictures Taken

No comments:

Post a Comment

moon

x way live


“Glory to God in the highest, and on Earth

Peace, Good Will toward men.”

This Christmas, Give Peace.


logo

logo


Cameron Diaz UFOs





David Blackford //

rd


info@exopoliticsportugal.com

keshe

Dennis


PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION


Dennis Kucinich: No war with Russia



No to War, Hot or Cold, with Russia
11,474
of 15,000 signatures



Any citizien of any country can sign this
petition


prg




Instructions HERE

The Congressional Hearing Initiative is a
project of
Paradigm Research Group



esoteric



SUBTITLES IN ENGLISH, ESPAÑOL, PORTUGUÊS

Click upon the circle after the small square for captions

SOCPOR OVNILOGIA

OUR FAMILY OF THE STARS

UFO VIDEOS